my own cheesecake?

Unbelievable! never thought that i could produce a cheesecake on my own...after so many years depending on secret recipe, finally the tie is severed..hip hip hooray!!! the funny thing is that i never search cheesecake recipes on the internet...never. what i had in mind was that this superlicious cake is impossible (for me)...hmm it turns out to be the easiest cake to make, no hard and fast rule, not beat-until-fluffy kind of thing except for the cream cheese that has to be beaten until soft and creamy. Now to my beloved sisters who constantly encourage me (by testing my products so excitedly)  here's the recipe and the how-tos:-


Yeayy!! my first cheese cake. Baked Cheesecake 

Ok ok the ingredients and methods are:-

Prepare baking tin. line with aluminium foil
200g digestive biscuits (crushed and mix with 2 tbsp sugar)
113g butter melted and pour into the biscuits, mix well 
Pour into the pan and flatten it. This is the base of the cake. Bake for 10 min 180degree 


For the filling:-
250g cream cheese (room temperature)
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup milk
2 eggs
lemon rind 
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp vanilla
dash of salt

- Beat the cheese until soft then add in other things gradually. lastly add in eggs one by one. Mix well. Then pour into crust and bake for 25 mins.



Topping:-

1 cup sour cream
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 ts vanilla

Mix well and spread over the cheesecake and bake for another 10 mins. 
Chill for 5 hours or more before serving.

Isn't that easy? Once you make it, you'll always want to make another one..
I did not have topping on my first cheesecake. The second one, was the perfect one but unfortunately not captured on my camera..And the third one I invented my own blueberry cheesecake..hihi actually if you just add in whatever you want to add for the topping, it will be ok...i mixed blueberry into the sour cream mixture and baked for 10 mins. Walla! here's my blueberry cheesecake!



One life's great reward..when you come home and cheesecake is waiting for you...yummyyy..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Girls Only...wink wink

JALAN-JALAN DI BUMI KOREA

Marvel My Pineapple Upside Down Cake