Chocolate fondue on shakira's birthday...

Hello everyone! Today is my youngest baby birthday. Time flies so fast huh. Now she's 5 and getting smarter prettier and cheekier :-). As usual, I got my brain raking for an idea to prepare interesting dish for our dinner tonight. So i decided to make my signature dish which is sweet & sour kerapu, stir fry mix vege and chocolate fondue for dessert. This choc fondue is my kids favorite. It's very simple..(pejam mata pun boleh..hehe) I managed to take pic of my fondue.. maybe it's not that attractive and inviting but i tell you...(hmm i couldn't post the pix here right now..maybe later)

Ingredients

200g chocolate bar
60g butter
2 eggs
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp flour

Method

1. Use small pan and melt the choc bar over simmering water
2. Put butter, sugar, eggs and flour in food processor and blend thoroughly
3. Pour the cooled choc into the mixture and mix until smooth
4. Put the mixture into 4 ramekins
5. Bake for 15 mins in 180 degrees  oven.

The result would be slightly crusted choc cake but gooey on the inside.. and it's an absolute yum! You can have it with fresh cream or fresh fruit like strawberry or orange to even the rich chocolaty taste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Girls Only...wink wink

JALAN-JALAN DI BUMI KOREA

Marvel My Pineapple Upside Down Cake