I cooked Gulai Tempoyak Pucuk Ubi Racik when i was 12..

Salam to all readers... I start salivating when I mention this dish. Gulai Tempoyak Pucuk Ubi Racik.. my favourite forever and ever...though my other half won't even try it (even if i threaten to jump..hehe). I learned how to cook this special dish since i was 8 or 9 I think and I finally cooked it myself (because my mom was not at home...working) when I was 12 years old. And it turned out pretty well. We had it with hot rice and fried fresh water fish (ikan sungai which i don't know its real name which my father got it from fishing at the river just behind our house. But quite sadly, there are fewer fish in that river nowadays. Hmm.. environmental issue comes in... better discuss it in a different platform la kan... So to all of my brothers and sisters, I invite you to share your memorable and enjoyable cooking experience so that we can look at it with warm heart and feelings and we can exchange good recipes and useful tips to enhance our cooking skill and experience. Wassalam and Have a Good Day!
(The river looks like this..really)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JALAN-JALAN DI BUMI KOREA

For Girls Only...wink wink

Langkawi Travelog