Apam terbaekk!!

I never knew that apam can be so sedap, so soft and melt in my mouth. But this one has changed my perception towards apam. It's so soft yet so simple to make. All we need to have is mixer and steamer. And the ingredients are less than 5. start counting ok!

Ingredients:-
4 eggs
2 cups caster sugar  
3 cups flour
1/2 tbsp ovalette (am i spelling it right?)
1 cup F&N ice-cream soda

Method:-
Just mix them all and whip to the max until the mixture turns white and fluffy. Then put it in paper cup about 1/3 and steam for 5 minutes. If you want to decorate a bit, you can separate about 1 cup and colour it with the colors of your choice and put a dot on top of the white mixture.

A point to remember: don't unscrew the F&N bottle for other than pouring it into the apam mix because you won't get the optimum result. See the photo above, it's actually not the perfect one and my mom said it was because the soda has lost some of its gas.

So, let's do this! I'm actually new to this and will post my own apam right after this. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Girls Only...wink wink

JALAN-JALAN DI BUMI KOREA

Marvel My Pineapple Upside Down Cake